Thursday 23 November 2017

JUICED

Well THE MUNDANE CURMUDGEON was last night after drinking half a bottle of Rose and then opening a chardonnay for another glass. As THE FOOD CURMUDGEON it's my responsibility to see that CURMUDGEONS INCⓒ are eating in a healthy manner so detox is the order of today.

I found my NINJA BULLET juicer today.




It's been packed up since before I went to the UK and I'm pleased that it still works perfectly. This little machine smashes up everything so that you have a blend of juice and pulp with no waste. I make delicious and healthy blends of fruit and vegetable, choosing between capsicum, celery, carrot, tomato, grapes, apple, banana, orange, kiwifruit and lots of other things. The blend makes up my lunch with sometimes a slice of homemade bread.

Today I used orange, orange capsicum, carrot, apple and kiwifruit. Yummy.


1 comment:

CHILLI

 I decided to make chilli today - for dinner tonight and with several portions to freeze for later. The red chillies fresh off the vine are ...